Certified Environmental Profefessional in Bag Filter Operation (CePBFO).
- Based on : Environmental Quality (Clean Air) Regulation 2014. Third Schedule (Regulation 13). Limit Values and Technical Standards by Activity or Industry) . I. Chemical and Petrochemical Industries in all sizes.
- A dust collector is a system used to improve the quality of air released from industrial and commercial processes by collecting dust and other impurities from air or gas. It is to design to handle high-volume dust loads.
- A dust collector system consists of a blower, dust filter, a filter-cleaning system, and a dust receptacle or dust removal system. It is distinguished from air purifiers, which use disposable filters to remove dust.
Summary & Analysis
Environmental Quality (Clan Air) Regulation 2014. Third Schedule (Regulation 13) Limit Values and Technical Standards (by Activity or Industry)
I. Chemical and Petrochemicals Industries in all sizes.
- Pulse jet type
- Contains 144 bags
- Filter – polyester needlefelt 500g/m2 antistatic with PTFE membrane L/W plain open end close end with self disc
- Centrifugal fan
- Cleaning cycle – on time 200 ms and off time 15s
1. Dust Collector
3. Mangetic Gauge
4. Airflow Meter