Available Job Position (Nippon Pigment Shah Alam Plant)
Admin / HR Manager
Qualification / Requirements:
- Experienced HR practitioner, ideally with a degree in HR, business management or related subject
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Human Resource
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources processes.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Ability to speak and read Japanese language will be an added advantage.
Group Hospitalisation and Surgical insurance coverage
Group Term Life & Dreaded Disease insurance coverage
Group Personal Accident insurance coverage
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Maintaining and revising the company’s policies and procedures
- Overseeing monthly payroll computation and perform benefits administration
- Resolving work place grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Responsible for maintaining company organizational chart and writing job descriptions.
- Ensure compliance with Employment Act and other relevant statutory requirements
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents & regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory & statutory requirements
- To ensure that the internal policies and programs conform to all laws that affect the workplace
- Develop and facilitate performance appraisal program for annual increment and bonus
- Engage in Collective bargaining and negotiation.
- Maintain and revise Collective Agreement and Company handbook for Terms & Conditions of Employment.
- Conduct annual review of all insurance policies to ensure adequate coverage.
- Administer Expatriates remunerations and tax returns.
- Prepare Annual Budget for Operations and monitor expenses as per budget.
- Maintaining a secure work facility to protect the organization’s confidential information and property
- Supervise & manage the HR operations team and oversee the office administration
- To develop and oversee document control activities for ISO related documents
- Plan and facilitate external training programmes and development
- Managing Succession Planning of staff
- To facilitate all safety & health policies and disseminate guidelines & information as an when required.
- Any other duty / task assigned by the company
PRODUCTION CONTROL EXECUTIVE
Qualification / Requirements:
- Minimum Advance Diploma / Degree qualifications in relevant field.
- Able to communicate in English & BM.
- Computer literate and skillful in MS Office.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Able to lead and supervise.
- Relevant working experience is not a must.
- Aged below 28 years old.
Group Personal Accident Insurance
Group Dreaded Disease Insurance
- In charge of safety and housekeeping of production department.
- Check and monitor attendance of production personnel.
- Update and prepare daily production schedule.
- Inspect machine weekly and monthly to ensure that they are in good condition.
- Supervise and organize production manpower to ensure optimum production output.
- Monitor production process and ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are being followed.
- Guide subordinate to abide by internal rules and regulations and conduct in-house training for production staff.
- Prepare relevant Production reports for monitoring of yield and assists in data entry in Production ERP system.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.