HEADQUARTES & RELATED COMPANIES
The Company was established in 1925 in the name of “Miwa Concern”for the production and marketing of pigments, and since then has experienced many organizational changes. We have continued to endeavour to improve the quality and use of products over the course of the years and have made great progress. With the development of synthetic resin specifically after the WW2, the study and development of resin colouring have been remarkable; for example the development of colouring agents has been notable for PVC leather, thermoplastic resin, synthetic leather and packing material. We are proud of being ahead of such deployments.
Along with the development of plastics industry, in 1979 Nippon Pigment ventured into overseas business as a global company. Over the years we have reached to compounding technology and our group has accumulated core technologies and has distributed such technology as well as the production technology throughout the world.
|Company name||Nippon Pigment Co., Ltd.|
|English company name||Nippon Pigment Company Limited|
|Representative||President Executive Officer Ryusuke Kato|
|Location||3rd 20th Street, Kanda-machi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0054, Tokyo
|Founding / establishment||1925 (Taisho14) / 1949 (Showa 24)|
Production and sales such as;
|Group Companies||Consolidated subsidiaries (4 domestic and 4 overseas)
equity method affiliate (2 overseas)
|Stock Exchange||Tokyo Stock Exchange market second part
: 4119 total number of issued shares: 1,575,899 shares
Subsidiaries & Affiliates