Plastics materials versatility comes from the ability to mold, laminate or shape them physically or chemically. There is a plastic suitable for almost any application. As we can see, plastics used in the home, food industry, automotive interior and exterior part, electronic devices, packaging material, food container & kitchen ware, industrial parts. Plastic have many uses in the medical field as well.
Provides general colour compounding for PE, PP, PP, PS, ABS, AS, PA, PBT, PET, PPE, POM, PMMA, PC and Polymer alloy, filler, glass fibre compound.
Colour masterbatch (in pellet form)
– Provide easy handling because of pellet shape.
– Assist in improving the working environtment.
– Simple preparatory mixing.
Dry colour (in micro-powdered form)
– A carefully selected dispersion agent is used.
– Good solubility to resin. Dispersion, luminescence and processing are excellent.
– highly economical and effective for cost reduction.
– Have plentiful result. Excellent in material balance.